Whether you have an idea that you want to bring to market or already have an established technology business, you need the advice and assistance of a seasoned Newport Beach technology business attorney at Alliance Legal Partners, Inc.
Irvine software licensing lawyer Jeffrey S. Marks has more than 17 years of experience in the legal field, including serving as in-house counsel to a large technology company.
For more information on how we can help you achieve your technology and software licensing goals, call 877-884-0324 or contact us online.
Orange County Technology Company Advisers
Technology businesses have special needs and require attorneys who understand technology and have vast experience in technology transactions. Our attorney previously served as general counsel to a 350-employee, $2-billion high-technology NASDAQ company, where he, among other things, counseled management on all aspects of corporate governance, prepared and negotiated a variety of technology-related agreements, participated in six acquisitions, and worked on over $60 million in private financing transactions.
We have substantial experience with the formation and growth of technology companies and provide a wide spectrum of legal services such as those listed below:
- Structuring private placements and other fund-raising transactions
- Creating patent, trademark and intellectual property assignments
- Representing technology companies in mergers and acquisitions
- Structuring and negotiating joint ventures
- Creating online commerce website terms and conditions and privacy policies
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of technology-related agreements, including, but not limited to, Software and Technology License Agreements, Software and Technology Development Agreements, Reseller Agreements, Software Distribution Agreements, Website Development Agreements, OEM Agreements, Website Affiliate Agreements, Hosting Agreements, Channel Partner Agreements, Work for Hire Agreements, and Noncircumvention Agreements
- Represented Facebook application company in third-party software development agreement.
- Represented online gaming company in $5,000,000 private placement.
- Prepared terms and conditions, privacy policies and other online policies for numerous web sites.
- Represented public mobile telecommunication technology company in exclusive licensing agreement with major middle eastern telecommunications carrier.
- Created Channel Partner program and related agreements for software distributor.
- Represented biofeedback technology company in source code license agreement.
- Represented automated check processing software company in software development agreement with major financial institution.
- Structured and negotiated strategic alliance agreement with Microsoft Corporation for the joint development of hosted software solutions.
Skilled Technology Company Attorney Serving Clients in Newport Beach and Throughout Southern California
If you have questions regarding technology legal counsel representation, contact an attorney at the Newport Beach office of Alliance Legal Partners, Inc., by calling 877-884-0324 or completing the e-mail form on this website.