A Joint Venture can be an effective way to increase profitability and expand into new or different markets, while sharing the costs and risks with another company. At Alliance Legal Partners, Inc. in Irvine, we have significant experience advising businesses throughout Southern California and Nevada in evaluating, structuring and forming joint ventures. We have vast skill and experience in creating joint venture structures that protect our clients, and, at the same time, maximize the potential success of the joint venture. We consider ourselves "deal makers" rather than "deal breakers" and focus on the significant issues. We understand business and do not get bogged down in the unimportant issues that often slow down transactions, break down contract negotiations, and drive up legal fees.
We can counsel you on how best to pursue your personal goals through appropriate business entity selection and the drafting and negotiation of joint venture agreements, including, but not limited to, partnership agreements, strategic alliance agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Structured and negotiated joint venture agreement between US operator and major Mexican restaurant brand.
- Structured and negotiated joint venture transaction between mobile telecommunications technology company and South American distributor.
- Structured and negotiated joint venture agreement between Tequila company and Off Road Racing governing body.
- Structured and negotiated strategic alliance agreement with Microsoft Corporation for the joint development of hosted software solutions.
- Structured and negotiated joint venture transaction between two software companies desiring to market a joint solution.
Serving Clients in Southern California and Nevada
If you have questions about or need assistance with evaluating, structuring or forming a joint venture, contact Jeffrey Marks at the Southern California office of Alliance Legal Partners, Inc., by calling 877-884-0324 or completing the e-mail form on this website.