Private equity funds cater to sophisticated investors seeking flexible investment opportunities. Fund managers are turning to Alliance Legal Partners, Inc., for trusted guidance in forming new funds.
For more information on how Irvine fund formation attorney Jeffrey S. Marks can help you develop your fund, call 877-884-0324 or contact us online.
Orange County Fund Manager Attorney
The attorney at Alliance Legal Partners, Inc., in Irvine, provides turnkey legal services, managing every aspect of the creation of your equity fund.
The firm has experience in the following areas:
- Structuring and forming funds according to our clients' objectives
- Preparing fund offering documents, including private offering memoranda and subscription agreements
- Preparing due diligence questionnaires for potential investors
- Revising fund offering documents based on new investment strategies
- Making appropriate filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Represented TwinRock Partners, LLC, in creation of three distressed residential real estate equity funds ranging from $2.5 million to $25 million.
- Represented client in raising $1.2 million equity fund for purchasing pest control-related businesses.
- Represented client in creating small equity fund for investing in early-stage technology companies.
Serving Clients in Newport Beach and Throughout Southern California
If you have questions on how to form an equity fund, contact Jeffrey Marks, an experienced California equity fund lawyer, at the offices of Alliance Legal Partners, Inc., by calling 877-884-0324 or completing the e-mail form on this website.